This time, the assignment that was given to me is "B&W portrait". Not a very difficult task.

To find a subject was very easy, I brought my camera everywhere, everytime I went out and shoot the person! But finding a good one was very difficult.

Looking at other entries, my skill are far from good.

I choose this picture for the entry:



I gave the title "Friends".

I used EF-S 18-55mm IS lens for this shot. The aperture were set to F/8 as the picture will be too soft if I set the aperture smaller than F/8.

Of course, with this setting I can't get the bokeh I wanted. I used photoshop to create the bokeh I needed. but I get not only the bokeh, the pic become soft and created the dreamy effect (IMO).

Next assignment is "Mistake". Many of the forum member take this assignment as a holiday assignment. You don't have to search for a subjet to shoot, you just need to find a picture from your collection and take a picture that was a mistake (wrong setting or something) but you like it. In Malay, "Tak sengaja".

I don't know if I keep such a pic. There are too many pictures in my storage.

0 reflections:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger