Jun 23, 2009

Assignment: Chair

The assignment for this week is "Chair".

I decided to shoot some while walking back from campus.

I found several chairs in some places that are really good my assignment, but there are problems. The chairs are in other properties.

Thats mean, I have to get permission to get in their properties and shoot the chairs which is a solution that I don't like. I'm not professional, and I am a shy guy.

But luckily, there is a playground near my apartment. There is lot of chair there and I decided to shoot there.

I don't know if it was my 'semangat', or my lens, or whatever, I couldn't compose my shot well. but I determine to upload it today as the deadline is at 24th of June at 5pm (8am GMT).

This is the shot that I uploaded, not a great shot. Really.





I also have other shot related to chair. But it was taken several month ago.


0 reflections:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger