All pictures have a story behind it, mine also.Below are the pictures I uploaded to flickr. All of the pictures were taken with my EOS KISS X2 (450D/ Rebel Xsi).







This was taken during Chinese New Year celebration here in Kobe. I just received my Kiss X2 several days before and this was my first outing.
Included in 1st SHOT: Chinese New Year @ Nankin Machi









Tea 01




My First attempt to compose image, tone mapping using photomatix and using LucisArt. But the result was not very satisfying. I received a mail from Russia requesting for the teatags.










Tea 01




Forgot about this. This was taken several days before Chinese New Year. Taken when celebrating my kohai (junior) birthday. This was my Kiss X2 first appearance in front of my kohai and senpai.









Ume @ suma rikyu park




As a preparation for Sakura season, I decided to ask my friend to accompany me to Suma Rikyu Park. I trained myself to shot macro there. And the result were good.
Included in 3rd Shot: Macro Photography in Suma Rikyu Park









Ume @ suma rikyu park

My first HDR using Kiss X2. This photo have been granted a permission to be put in Visual Representation of Genuine Islam as requested by Nabeel. Note: the link was used without permission







Smile




My first portrait shot uploaded to flickr.
Included in 4th SHOT: Namba, Osaka










I'm serious



This was my first time using lens other than kit lenses. It was a Tamron 28-75mm. Thanks to Lufias for lending me his lens.
Included in 5th SHOT: Amanohashidate










Sweet


My first time using external flash - Speedlite 430EXII by Canon.








Nissan Skyline Coupe


My second attempt with Lufias to shoot this Skyline Coupe. This photo was edited.







Fallen Sakura


At last I found my favourite lens, the EF-S 55-250mm. The photo using this lens is very sharp.







Just a 1/1000


But the EF-S 18-55mm is still good at macro.









That's all. This is the longest post in my blogging history.

0 reflections:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger