May 28, 2009

It's too low!

Two days ago, my friend from Malaysia ask me about DSLR prices in Japan. It was a good timing as I just checked the price for Kiss X2 (450D or Rebel XSi) and Kiss X3 (500D or Rebel T1i). But I only checked the prices for double zoom kit.

To my surprise, Kiss X3 double zoom kit can be bought as low as 85000 yen! It's just 2 month after it was announce to public and the price dropped like a 6 months-old camera!

However, the price for Kiss X2 double zoom kit are still the same, the lowest is 70000yen. I bought mine with this price.

And as expected, the second hand Kiss X2 numbers in stores are increasing. If you don't worry too much about getting a second hand camera, now the chance. Many Japanese like to sell their camera even it was bought last month! That's not all. Sometime the camera was not often used by the seller.

About my search for Canon EF 50mm F1.4 USM, I still surveying the price. For a new one, I can get it as low as 38000 yen. But second hand, I can get it as low as 25000yen.

Hmmm...25000yen. Maybe next month I will buy it. Need to update my wish list.

0 reflections:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger